We service and repair all air conditioner makes and models the Riverview & Apollo Beach, FL Area
If you have an issue with your system that has already cost you plenty of time and money, give us the opportunity to help. With our top notch trained technicians by our side we will get you up and running in no time.
- Preventative annual maintenance
- Duct work issues
- Heat load calculations
The Benefits of Annual Maintenance:
You can prevent those expensive emergency service calls!
- Increase efficiency, which in turn lowers your energy bills
- Extended life span
- Reduces repair bills
- Improved air quality
- Moisture control
Our AC Installations:
Every installation performed is permitted and inspected through the county. We acquire and provide all the necessary materials to guarantee current Florida building code standards including:
- Uv Coating product information
- Duct certification
- AHRI certification
- Load calculations
Equipment We Stand Behind
Has been ranked in the top 10 by consumers consistently for years.
A Trane product has been voted #1 in consumer reports for the last 6 years.
Is an established treatment for residential air conditioning systems,
particularly older systems where performance may have diminished over
the years. Extensive testing of the technology in actual installations has
shown its ability to lower energy consumption on average by 11%. The
same testing revealed noise reduction and improved cooling
- • OEM approved treatment
- • Quiets noisy compressors
- • Reduces energy consumption – lowers starting and running amps
- • Improves heat transfer in evaporators
- • Aids with sticking valves
- • Aids in oil return/heat transfer with R-410A, R-407C and R-22 drop-ins.
Air Scrubber Plus:
American Made, Certified Space Technology Active Pure Technology Proven to DESTROY 99% of surface contaminants including:
- • Staph (Staphylococcus aureus)
- • Strep (Streptococcal pharyngitis)
- • Listeria (Listeria monocytogenes)
- • Avian-bird flu (Influenza Virus H5N8)
- • Hepatitis A (HAV) • Swine flu (H1N1)
- • E. Coli • MRSA (Staphylococcus aureus)
- • Bacillus
- • Pseudomonas
- • Yeast (Candida albicans)
- • Mold (Stachybotrys chartarum)
- • Norovirus
Contact us today for your free installation estimate!